Curry Egg Salad

5 Eggs
2 tbsp Red onions, minced
¾ tsp Curry powder
½ tsp Paprika
1 tbsp Dijon mustard

Mayo
Salt & pepper to taste

Boiled the eggs for 10 minutes and cut into small pieces. Mix together the eggs, onion, paprika and curry powder. Add Dijon and desired amount of mayo.

Serve on a bed of lettuce and toasted buns.



My comments:

Ontario Today on CBC Radio had an Egg Salad Recipe contest and this recipe was one of the 4 final contestants. I modified the original recipe since I didn't have all the ingredients it asked for. My version turned out really well, the curry powder and the dijon mustard added a nice zip to the egg salad. I will definitely make this again; hopefully next time, I'll have the roasted red pepper the recipe asked for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thai Curry Stir-Fried Rice

Orange Poppy Seed Cookies

Vegetable Risotto